INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR THE PROTECTION OF TAXPAYERS RIGHTS
Our leaders’ team:
Head of ITC, founder of the Ukrainian Taxpayers Association, owner of “STRATEGY INVEST” LLC.
vise-president of ITC, director ITC in Ukraine and owner of “VEGAVI Group” LLC.
Vise-president of ITC, President of the Taxpayers Fund in Kazakhstan and owner of “YANTSEN COMPANY” LLC.
Lawyer, Tax expert
CEO of the European Economic Senate and Sercetary General of the TAE, Owner of the Jaeger EuroConsult.
EU Tax Expert
We have a voice!
- The purpose of the project – to identify the major factors contributing to and constraining the development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine and other countries that are working Ukrainian businessmen and companies.
- The purpose of the project – implementation of public control over the use of budgetary funds and training in the implementation of the monitoring projects of the local and state budgets.
- The purpose of the project – support for the creation of the National Programme of transparent steps to prevent corruption and the introduction of consistent practice to prevent corruption.
- The purpose of the project – increasing the capacity of civil society organizations in matters of taxation and security in relationships with regulatory authorities.
- The purpose of the project – coverage of protection of the rights of taxpayers, the effective use of taxpayers’ money through the state and local budgets and the fight against corruption.
- The purpose of the project – the creation of conditions for overcoming social stratification and poverty by lobbying principles of sustainable development.
- The purpose of the project – explained the general public how to use the mechanisms of protection of their rights in Europe, which can take advantage of taxpayers of Ukraine.
Support our work:
- We provide free advice to public organizations and charities;
- We provide free advice on taxation and the establishment of “start-up” for students and young people;
- We develop and produce free webinars and workshops on topical issues in the creation and management of business;
- We prepare and provide free information on taxation, financial management and business;
- We conduct monitoring of the legislation and provide free advice on its application;
- We develop and implement community projects.